Second Call for Papers- AfRES 20th Annual Conference
- Macro-economic policy and real estate markets
- Real estate markets and housing developments
- Real estate investment trust
- Research in real estate
- Land administration and management
- Real estate finance and investment
- Real estate market research
- Property and facility management
- Sustainable real estate market
- Research priorities for real estate education institution
- Real estate education curricula: A workplace feedback
- Collaboration/synergy between real estate practitioners and academia
Abstracts for papers should be of approximately 300 words in length, with keywords, and should also include:
- A concise title
- The name, clearly stating first name and surname,
- Status and affiliation of the speakers (s),
- A contact email address,
- A template to assist for the abstract would be to ensure that each abstract has the following titles (as deemed appropriate):
- Design / methods followed/ approach.
- Research limitations / implications.
- Practical implications.
- Originality / Value of work.
We would like to also encourage abstracts from practitioners regarding case studies they might have come across and would be beneficial for all to learn from.
Presentations shall not exceed 15 minutes, followed by a period of Q & A.
The following deadlines apply for NON-REFEREED PAPERS (refereed papers closed):
|Abstracts for non-refereed papers (300 words maximum)||1st June 2021|
|Notification of acceptance of abstracts||5th July 2021|
|Abstract to be submitted for inclusion in proceedings||6th August 2021|
Authors should submit their abstracts and papers electronically using MS Word format.
There are several prizes for best paper and for best student paper, good luck to all. Papers will also be considered for publication in the Journal of Real Estate Research (JARER). The prizes categories are:
1. The best investment paper.
2. The best sustainable real estate paper.
3. The best valuation paper.
And for the first time:
4. The Dr Gisela Schulte Award for:
- to a woman, who has shown exceptional excellence, innovation, or quality in her work in the context of African Real Estate research or education.
- or to honor individuals or institutions that contributed in an exceptional manner to the advancement of women and to gender equality in the African real estate profession, both in academia and practice.
For submission of paper, please go to the conference website and follow the link: https://www.afres2021.com/
Enter your details below and attached your submission in either PDF or Microsoft Word format (max 5MB).